2007 ORS § 14.150¹
When court may vacate order

If the transcript and papers are not transmitted to the clerk of the proper court within the time prescribed in the order allowing the change, and the delay is caused by the act or omission of the party procuring the change, the adverse party, on motion to the court or judge thereof, may have the order vacated, and thereafter no other change of the place of trial shall be allowed to such party.