2007 ORS § 14.110¹
When place of trial may be changed

(1) The court or judge thereof may change the place of trial, on the motion of either party to an action or suit, when it appears from the affidavit of such party that the motion is not made for the purpose of delay and:

(a) That the action or suit has not been commenced in the proper county;

(b) That the judge is a party to, or directly interested in the event of the action or suit, or connected by consanguinity or affinity within the third degree, with the adverse party or those for whom the adverse party prosecutes or defends;

(c) That the convenience of witnesses and the parties would be promoted by such change; or

(d) In an action, that the judge or the inhabitants of the county are so prejudiced against the party making the motion that the party cannot expect an impartial trial before the judge or in the county, as the case may be.

(2) When the moving party in an action is a nonresident of the county, the affidavit required under this section may be made by anyone on behalf of the moving party. [Amended by 2003 c.14 §15]