Actions and suits that are to be brought where subject is situated
Actions and suits for the following causes shall be commenced and tried in the county in which the subject of the action or suit, or some part thereof, is situated:
(1) Actions for the recovery of real property, or an estate or interest therein, or for injuries to real property.
(2) Actions for the recovery of any personal property distrained for any cause.
(3) Suits for the partition of real property.
(4) Suits for the foreclosure of a lien or mortgage upon real property.
(5) Suits for the determination of an adverse claim, estate, or interest in real property, or the specific performance of an agreement in relation thereto. [Amended by 1997 c.249 §12]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.