Amount and distribution of filing fee
- • diagnostic assessment fee
(1) The filing fee paid by a defendant at the time of filing a petition for a possession of marijuana diversion agreement as provided in ORS 135.909 (Filing petition) shall be $233 and shall be ordered paid as follows if the petition is allowed:
(a) $123 to the Department of Revenue for deposit in the Criminal Fine and Assessment Account; and
(b) $110 to be distributed as provided for the disposition of costs under ORS 153.630 (Disposition of moneys collected by courts).
(2) If less than the $233 filing fee is paid to the court by the defendant under subsection (1) of this section, the money actually received shall be allocated in the amounts provided first to the State Treasurer and the remainder as provided for the disposition of costs under ORS 153.630 (Disposition of moneys collected by courts).
(3) In addition to the filing fee under subsection (1) of this section, the court shall order the defendant to pay $90 directly to the agency or organization providing the diagnostic assessment.
(4) The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court may require that any or all fees distributed by circuit courts under this section be distributed through the offices of the State Court Administrator. [1989 c.1075 §12; 1991 c.460 §19; 1991 c.818 §4; 1993 c.13 §3; 2003 c.737 §§62,63; 2005 c.702 §§73,74,75; 2007 c.71 §34]
Note: See note under 135.907 (Notification of availability of diversion).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information