Who are magistrates
The following persons are magistrates:
(1) Judges of the Supreme Court;
(2) Judges of the Court of Appeals;
(3) Judges of the circuit court;
(4) County judges and justices of the peace; and
(5) Municipal judges. [Amended by 1961 c.724 §27; 1969 c.198 §59; 1977 c.746 §1; 1995 c.658 §72]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.