Acceptance of appointment as fiduciary
- • notice of proceedings to fiduciary
(1) If the person filing a petition in a protective proceeding is also nominated in the petition as fiduciary for the respondent, the signature of the petitioner on the petition acts as acceptance of appointment upon entry of an order appointing the petitioner as fiduciary. If the person nominated as a fiduciary is not the petitioner, the person nominated must file an acceptance of the appointment before the entry of the order appointing the fiduciary.
(2) A fiduciary must promptly file with the court any change in the name, residence or post-office address of the fiduciary.
(3) The court has personal jurisdiction over any person who accepts appointment as a fiduciary for the purpose of any matter relating to the protective proceeding, whether the person is a resident or nonresident of this state.
(4) Notice of an objection, motion or other matter in a protective proceeding may be personally served on the fiduciary or mailed to the fiduciary or the fiduciary’s attorney by ordinary mail at the address listed in the court records and to any address for the fiduciary or the fiduciary’s attorney known to the person giving notice. [1995 c.664 §22]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information