2007 ORS 110.436¹
Jurisdiction to modify child support order of another state when individual parties reside in this state

(1) If all of the parties who are individuals reside in this state and the child does not reside in the issuing state, a tribunal of this state has jurisdiction to enforce and to modify the issuing state’s child support order in a proceeding to register that order.

(2) A tribunal of this state exercising jurisdiction under this section shall apply the provisions of ORS 110.303 (Definitions) to 110.339 (Credit for payments) and 110.405 (Registration of order for enforcement) to 110.437 (Notice to issuing tribunal of modification) and the procedural and substantive law of this state to the proceeding for enforcement or modification. ORS 110.342 (Proceedings under this chapter) to 110.391 (Receipt and disbursement of payments), 110.392 (Petition to establish support order), 110.394 (Employer's receipt of income-withholding order of another state) to 110.402 (Administrative enforcement of order), 110.438 (Proceeding to determine parentage), 110.440 (Grounds for rendition) and 110.443 (Conditions of rendition) do not apply. [1997 c.746 §107; 1999 c.80 §92; 2001 c.104 §34]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 110—Uniform Interstate Family Support Act, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­110.­html (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.