Definitions for ORS 105.672 to 105.696
(a) Means the admission price or fee requested or expected by an owner in return for granting permission for a person to enter or go upon the owner’s land.
(b) Does not mean any amount received from a public body in return for granting permission for the public to enter or go upon the owner’s land.
(2) "Harvest" has that meaning given in ORS 164.813 (Unlawful cutting and transport of special forest products).
(3) "Land" includes all real property, whether publicly or privately owned.
(4) "Owner" means the possessor of any interest in any land, including but not limited to possession of a fee title. "Owner" includes a tenant, lessee, occupant or other person in possession of the land.
(5) "Recreational purposes" includes, but is not limited to, outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, swimming, boating, camping, picnicking, hiking, nature study, outdoor educational activities, waterskiing, winter sports, viewing or enjoying historical, archaeological, scenic or scientific sites or volunteering for any public purpose project.
(6) "Special forest products" has that meaning given in ORS 164.813 (Unlawful cutting and transport of special forest products).
(7) "Woodcutting" means the cutting or removal of wood from land by an individual who has obtained permission from the owner of the land to cut or remove wood. [1995 c.456 §1; 2007 c.372 §1]
Note: Section 2, chapter 372, Oregon Laws 2007, provides:
Sec. 2. The amendments to ORS 105.672 (Definitions for ORS 105.672 to 105.696) by section 1 of this 2007 Act apply to an entry or going upon land by the public on or after the effective date of this 2007 Act [June 12, 2007], regardless of whether the owner in return receives an amount from a public body before, on or after the effective date of this 2007 Act. [2007 c.372 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information