- • where court sits
- • appellate settlement program
- • fees
(1) The Court of Appeals shall sit primarily in Salem, but also may sit in other locations designated under ORS 1.085 (Chief Justice to designate principal location for sitting of courts) (2).
(2) The Court of Appeals may make and enforce all rules necessary for the prompt and orderly dispatch of the business of the court, and the remanding of causes to the lower courts, and not inconsistent with applicable rules made or orders issued by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court or the Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals.
(3) The Court of Appeals shall establish an appellate settlement program and adopt and enforce all rules necessary for the prompt and orderly dispatch of the business of the program.
(4) Rules adopted by the Court of Appeals under subsection (3) of this section shall establish fees payable for services provided under the program. [1969 c.198 §7; 1971 c.193 §7; 1973 c.484 §2; 1981 s.s. c.1 §20; 1983 c.763 §4; 1997 c.801 §87; 2011 c.595 §85; 2012 c.48 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.