Content of resolution calling election
A resolution or order calling an election on a proposed formation or change of organization shall:
(1) Provide for giving notice of the special election or elections upon the question.
(2) Designate each district or other territory within which the election or elections are to be held.
(3) Fix a date for the election, which date shall be the same for each election when an election is called upon the same question within more than one territory or district.
(4) State the substance of the question or questions to be submitted to the electors.
(5) Specify any terms and conditions provided for in the formation or change of organization.
(6) Contain such other matters as may be necessary to call, provide for and give notice of the election or elections and to provide for the conduct thereof and the canvass of the returns thereupon. [1971 c.727 §12]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.