Duty to conduct review proceedings
- • authority to issue orders
- • rules
(1) The Land Use Board of Appeals shall conduct review proceedings upon petitions filed in the manner prescribed in ORS 197.830 (Review procedures).
(2) In conducting review proceedings the members of the board may sit together or separately as the board chairperson shall decide.
(3) The board chairperson shall apportion the business of the board among the members of the board. Each member shall have the power to hear and issue orders on petitions filed with the board and on all issues arising under those petitions.
(4) The board shall adopt rules governing:
(b) The transfer of a matter to the board by the Director of the Department of Land Conservation and Development under ORS 197.825 (Jurisdiction of board) (2)(c). [1979 c.772 §2a; 1983 c.827 §28b; 1997 c.436 §2; 1999 c.257 §3; 2005 c.245 §2; 2005 c.829 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.