Location of residential facility
- • application and supporting documentation
(1) A residential facility shall be a permitted use in any zone where multifamily residential uses are a permitted use.
(2) A residential facility shall be a conditional use in any zone where multifamily residential uses are a conditional use.
(3) A city or county may allow a residential facility in a residential zone other than those zones described in subsections (1) and (2) of this section, including a zone where a single-family dwelling is allowed.
(4) A city or county may require an applicant proposing to site a residential facility within its jurisdiction to supply the city or county with a copy of the entire application and supporting documentation for state licensing of the facility, except for information which is exempt from public disclosure under ORS 192.311 (Definitions for ORS 192.311 to 192.478) to 192.478 (Exemption for Judicial Department). However, cities and counties shall not require independent proof of the same conditions that have been required by the Department of Human Services under ORS 418.205 (Definitions for ORS 418.205 to 418.327, 418.470, 418.475, 418.950 to 418.970 and 418.992 to 418.998) to 418.327 (Licensing of private residential boarding schools) for licensing of a residential facility. [1989 c.564 §5; 1991 c.801 §8; 2001 c.900 §48; 2003 c.86 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.