Review of housing production strategy
(1) No later than 20 days after a citys adoption or amendment of a housing production strategy under ORS 197.290 (Housing production strategy), a city shall submit the adopted strategy or amended strategy to the Department of Land Conservation and Development.
(2) The submission under subsection (1) of this section must include copies of:
(a) The signed decision adopting the housing production strategy or amended strategy;
(b) The text of the housing production strategy clearly indicating any amendments to the most recent strategy submitted under this section;
(c) A brief narrative summary of the housing production strategy; and
(d) The information reviewed and considered under ORS 197.293 (Identification of cities with unmet housing needs) (2).
(3) On the same day the city submits notice of the housing production strategy or amended strategy, the city shall provide a notice to persons that participated in the proceedings that led to the adoption of the strategy and requested notice in writing.
(4) Within 10 days of receipt of the submission under subsection (1) of this section, the department shall provide notice to persons described under ORS 197.615 (Submission of adopted comprehensive plan or land use regulation changes to Department of Land Conservation and Development) (3).
(5) The notices given under subsections (3) and (4) of this section must state:
(a) How and where materials described in subsection (2) of this section may be freely obtained;
(b) That comments on the strategy may be submitted to the department within 45 days after the department has received the submission; and
(c) That there is no further right of appeal.
(6) Based upon criteria adopted by the Land Conservation and Development Commission, including any criteria adopted under ORS 197.293 (Identification of cities with unmet housing needs) (2), the department shall, within 120 days after receiving the submission under subsection (1) of this section:
(a) Approve the housing production strategy;
(b) Approve the housing production strategy, subject to further review and actions under ORS 197.293 (Identification of cities with unmet housing needs) (2); or
(c) Remand the housing production strategy for further modification as identified by the department.
(7) A determination by the department under subsection (6) of this section is not a land use decision and is final and not subject to appeal. [2019 c.640 §5]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information