- • draft submission to legislative committee
- • contents
(1) Prior to the end of each even-numbered year, the Department of Land Conservation and Development shall prepare a written report for submission to the Legislative Assembly of the State of Oregon describing activities and accomplishments of the department, Land Conservation and Development Commission, state agencies, local governments and special districts in carrying out ORS chapters 195, 196 and 197.
(2) A draft of the report required by subsection (1) of this section shall be submitted to the appropriate legislative committee at least 60 days prior to submission of the report to the Legislative Assembly. Comments of the committee shall be incorporated into the final report.
(3) Goals and guidelines adopted by the commission shall be included in the report to the Legislative Assembly submitted under subsection (1) of this section.
(4) The department shall include in its biennial report:
(a) A description of its activities implementing ORS 197.631 (Commission to amend regulations to facilitate periodic review); and
(b) An accounting of new statutory, land use planning goal and rule requirements and local government compliance with the new requirements pursuant to ORS 197.646 (Implementation of new requirement in goal, rule or statute). [1973 c.80 §56; 1977 c.664 §9; 1981 c.748 §21b; 2005 c.829 §9; 2007 c.354 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.