(1) "Boundaries of the United States" means the geographic boundaries of the United States, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands and any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
(2) "Law" includes the federal or a state Constitution, a federal or state statute, a judicial decision or order, a rule of court, an executive order and an administrative rule, regulation or order.
(3) "Record" means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in perceivable form.
(4) "Sign" means, with present intent to authenticate or adopt a record:
(a) To execute or adopt a tangible symbol; or
(b) To attach to or logically associate with the record an electronic symbol, sound or process.
(5) "State" means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
(6) "Sworn declaration" means a declaration in a signed record given under oath. "Sworn declaration" includes a sworn statement, verification, certificate and affidavit.
(7) "Unsworn declaration" means a declaration in a signed record that is not given under oath, but is given under penalty of perjury. [2013 c.218 §2]
Note: See note under 194.800 (Short title).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.