- • considerations
In implementing ORS 192.715 (Short title) to 192.760 (Relationship of ORS 192.715 to 192.760 to federal law), an official publisher of legal material in an electronic record shall consider:
(1) Standards and practices of other jurisdictions;
(2) The most recent standards regarding authentication of, preservation and security of, and public access to, legal material in an electronic record and other electronic records, as promulgated by national standard-setting bodies;
(3) The needs of users of legal material in an electronic record;
(4) The views of governmental officials and entities and other interested persons; and
(5) To the extent practicable, methods and technologies for the authentication of, preservation and security of and public access to legal material which are compatible with the methods and technologies used by other official publishers in this state and in other states that have adopted a law substantially similar to ORS 192.715 (Short title) to 192.760 (Relationship of ORS 192.715 to 192.760 to federal law). [2013 c.221 §7]
Note: See note under 192.715 (Short title).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.