Definitions for ORS 192.715 to 192.760
(1) "Electronic" means relating to technology having electrical, digital, magnetic, wireless, optical, electromagnetic or similar capabilities.
(2) "Legal material" means, whether or not in effect:
(a) The Oregon Constitution;
(b) Session laws published by the Legislative Counsel under ORS 171.236 (Advance sheets);
(c) The Oregon Revised Statutes; or
(d) Oregon Administrative Rules.
(3) "Official publisher" means:
(a) For the Oregon Constitution, the Legislative Counsel;
(b) For Oregon Laws, the Legislative Counsel;
(c) For the Oregon Revised Statutes, the Legislative Counsel; or
(d) For a rule published in the Oregon Administrative Rules, the Secretary of State.
(4) "Publish" means to display, present or release to the public, or cause to be displayed, presented or released to the public, by the official publisher.
(5) "Record" means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in perceivable form.
(6) "State" means a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands or any territory or insular possession subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. [2013 c.221 §1]
Note: See note under 192.715 (Short title).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.