- • briefs
- • opinion
- • damages
- • filing of petition to confirm award
(1) The arbitrator may grant any relief deemed appropriate.
(2) The arbitrator may order submission of written briefs within 30 days after the close of hearings. In addition to a brief, each party may summarize the evidence and propose an award.
(3) The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion and award within 30 days after the close of the hearing or the receipt of briefs, if ordered.
(4) Damages or other remedies shall be without limitation as to nature or amount unless otherwise provided by law.
(5) A party may file a petition with a court for confirmation of the award as provided in ORS 36.700 (Confirmation of award). If the dispute involves real property, the award must be filed in the county or counties in which the property is located. [1981 c.857 §§9,10; 1985 c.496 §23; 2003 c.598 §35]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.