Special study committees
(1) The Commission for Women may establish ad hoc committees to study specific areas and make periodic reports to the commission.
(2) The chairpersons of the ad hoc committees shall be appointed by the chairperson of the commission, subject to approval by the commission.
(3) Membership on ad hoc committees is not limited to members of the commission.
(4) The period during which an ad hoc committee may function shall be determined at the time of its creation by the commission according to the nature of the study and project undertaken.
(5) Members of the ad hoc committees shall be designated as consultants to the full commission. [1983 c.105 §3; 1995 c.79 §67; 2011 c.9 §12]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information