Administrator of office
(1) The Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office shall be staffed by an administrator, who is responsible for the performance of the duties, functions and powers of the office.
(2) A board consisting of the chairpersons of the commissions served by the office and the Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries shall establish the qualifications for and appoint the Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office.
(3) The Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office shall receive a salary as prescribed by law, or as prescribed by the board described in subsection (2) of this section if a salary is not prescribed by law.
(4) The Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office is in the unclassified service.
(5) The Administrator of the Oregon Advocacy Commissions Office shall provide each commission served by the office with the administrative support needed by the commission to carry out the statutory duties of the commission. Subject to any applicable provisions of the State Personnel Relations Law, the administrator shall employ all persons necessary for the operation of the office, prescribe the duties of those employees and establish the compensation payable to those employees. [2005 c.818 §2; 2007 c.814 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information