Describing and reporting condition of transportation infrastructure
(1) The Oregon Transportation Commission shall develop a set of uniform standards, in coordination with counties and cities, for the consistent description and reporting of the condition of the transportation infrastructure owned by the state, counties and cities. The infrastructure described must include pavement and bridges.
(2) By February 1 of each odd-numbered year, every city and county shall submit a report covering the condition of its transportation infrastructure.
(3) The commission shall periodically review the condition of the transportation infrastructure owned by the state and the reports submitted under this section. The commission shall post the reports and the commissions review of the reports on the website described in ORS 184.661 (Website).
(4) Notwithstanding ORS 366.762 (Appropriation from highway fund for counties) to 366.768 (Advances from highway fund to county) or 366.785 (Definitions for ORS 366.785 to 366.820) to 366.820 (Limit to application of ORS 366.785 to 366.815), any city or county failing to file a report under this section may not receive any payments from the State Highway Fund until the report is filed.
(5) Not later than April 1 of each odd-numbered year, the commission shall submit a report about the state of the transportation infrastructure of Oregon, including the transportation infrastructure of cities and counties, to:
(a) The Legislative Assembly in the manner provided by ORS 192.245 (Form of report to legislature); and
(b) The Joint Committee on Transportation established under ORS 171.858 (Joint Committee on Transportation). [2017 c.750 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information