Reduction of economic impact on small business
If the statement of cost of compliance effect on small businesses required by ORS 183.335 (Notice) (2)(b)(E) shows that a rule has a significant adverse effect upon small business, to the extent consistent with the public health and safety purpose of the rule, the agency shall reduce the economic impact of the rule on small business by:
(1) Establishing differing compliance or reporting requirements or time tables for small business;
(2) Clarifying, consolidating or simplifying the compliance and reporting requirements under the rule for small business;
(3) Utilizing objective criteria for standards;
(4) Exempting small businesses from any or all requirements of the rule; or
(5) Otherwise establishing less intrusive or less costly alternatives applicable to small business. [1981 c.755 §4; 2003 c.749 §7; 2005 c.807 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.