Housing cost impact statement required for certain proposed rules
A housing cost impact statement shall be prepared upon the proposal for adoption or repeal of any rule or any amendment to an existing rule by:
(1) The Oregon Housing Stability Council;
(2) A building codes division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services or any board associated with the department with regard to rules adopted under ORS 455.610 (Low-Rise Residential Dwelling Code) to 455.630 (Enforcement);
(3) The Land Conservation and Development Commission;
(4) The Environmental Quality Commission;
(5) The Construction Contractors Board;
(6) The Occupational Safety and Health Division of the Department of Consumer and Business Services; or
(7) The State Department of Energy. [1995 c.652 §2; 2015 c.180 §39]
Note: 183.530 (Housing cost impact statement required for certain proposed rules) to 183.538 (Effect of failure to prepare housing cost impact statement) were added to and made a part of ORS chapter 183 by legislative action but were not added to any smaller series therein. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.