- • rules
(1) As used in this section, “expenses” does not include personnel costs.
(2) To the extent that funds are appropriated to it for such purposes, the Department of Justice shall make grants to law enforcement agencies to reimburse the law enforcement agencies for expenses incurred in implementing and revising the plans required by ORS 181A.780 (Planning authority). A grant under this section may not exceed 75 percent of the expenses incurred by the law enforcement agency.
(3) The department may not make a grant under this section to a law enforcement agency unless the law enforcement agency is subject to a plan that has been approved by the Attorney General under ORS 181A.780 (Planning authority) (10).
(4) The department may not make a grant under this section to a tribal government.
(5) The department shall adopt rules necessary for the administration of this section. [Formerly 181.796]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.