Definitions for ORS 181A.323 to 181A.326
(1) “Anonymous kit” means a sexual assault forensic evidence kit collected from a victim who has not participated with a law enforcement agency in the creation of a report of the sexual assault.
(2) “Law enforcement agency” has the meaning given that term in ORS 133.741 (Law enforcement agency policies and procedures regarding video and audio recordings).
(3) “Medical facility” means a hospital, clinic, urgent care center or any other facility that is authorized to provide sexual assault medical assessments as described in ORS 147.395 (Definitions).
(5) “Sexual assault forensic evidence kit” means forensic evidence collected using an evidence collection kit during a sexual assault medical assessment as described in ORS 147.395 (Definitions).
(6) “Victim” means a person from whom a sexual assault forensic evidence kit has been collected. [2016 c.89 §2; 2017 c.361 §1]
Note: See note under 181A.322 (Short title).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.