“Publications” defined for ORS 171.206
(1) Bills, resolutions and memorials and amendments thereto.
(2) Reports of statutory, standing, special or interim legislative committees.
(3) Periodic legislative calendars and periodic journals, if any of these are published.
(4) Reports of witnesses who appear before legislative committees, setting forth the name of each witness, the measure concerning which the witness provides testimony and the entity, if any, that the witness represents or is affiliated with.
(5) Other documents or papers which the Legislative Assembly, or either house thereof, orders printed. [1961 c.167 §18; 1965 c.424 §4; 2011 c.175 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.