Definitions for ORS 167.002 to 167.027
As used in ORS 167.002 (Definitions for ORS 167.002 to 167.027) to 167.027 (Evidence required to show place of prostitution), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Place of prostitution” means any place where prostitution is practiced.
(2) “Prostitute” means a male or female person who engages in sexual conduct or sexual contact for a fee.
(3) “Prostitution enterprise” means an arrangement whereby two or more prostitutes are organized to conduct prostitution activities.
(4) “Sexual conduct” means sexual intercourse or oral or anal sexual intercourse.
(5) “Sexual contact” means any touching of the sexual organs or other intimate parts of a person not married to the actor for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either party. [1971 c.743 §249; 1973 c.699 §5; 2017 c.318 §14]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.