Definitions for ORS 164.276 and 164.278
(1) "Coach" means a person who instructs or trains members of a team or directs the strategy of a team participating in a sports event.
(2) "Inappropriate behavior" means:
(a) Engaging in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior;
(b) Violating the rules of conduct governing coaches, team players and spectators at a sports event;
(c) Publicly insulting another person by abusive words or gestures in a manner intended to provoke a violent response; or
(d) Intentionally subjecting another person to offensive physical contact.
(3) "Premises" has the meaning given that term in ORS 164.205 (Definitions for ORS 164.205 to 164.270).
(4) "Spectator" means any person, other than a team player or coach, who attends a sports event.
(5) "Sports official" has the meaning given that term in ORS 30.882 (Award of liquidated damages to sports official subjected to offensive physical contact). [2003 c.629 §1]
Note: 164.274 (Definitions for ORS 164.276 and 164.278) to 164.278 (Criminal trespass at a sports event) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 164 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.