Definitions for ORS 162.225 to 162.375
(1) “Firefighter” means any fire or forestry department employee, or authorized fire department volunteer, vested with the duty of preventing or combating fire or preventing the loss of life or property by fire.
(2) “Official proceeding” means a proceeding before any judicial, legislative or administrative body or officer, wherein sworn statements are received, and includes any referee, hearing examiner, commissioner, notary or other person taking sworn statements in connection with such proceedings.
(3) “Physical evidence” means any article, object, record, document or other evidence of physical substance.
(4) “Public record” means any book, document, paper, file, photograph, sound recording, computerized recording in machine storage, records or other materials, regardless of physical form or characteristic, made, received, filed or recorded in any government office or agency pursuant to law or in connection with the transaction of public business, whether or not confidential or restricted in use.
(5) “Testimony” means oral or written statements that may be offered by a witness in an official proceeding. [1971 c.743 §197; 1991 c.67 §34]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.