Definitions for ORS 151.211 to 151.221
(1) “Bar member” means an individual who is an active member of the Oregon State Bar.
(2) “Chief Justice” means the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(3) “Commission” means the Public Defense Services Commission.
(4) “Director” means the public defense services executive director appointed under ORS 151.216 (Duties).
(5) “Office of public defense services” means the office established by the commission under the director to handle the cases assigned and to carry out the administrative policies and procedures for the public defense system. [2001 c.962 §1; 2007 c.71 §43]
Note: 151.211 (Definitions for ORS 151.211 to 151.221) to 151.225 (Public Defense Services Account) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 151 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.