Authority of Department of Justice
To the extent that funds are available, the Department of Justice may:
(1) Pursue centralized training, technical assistance, policy development and implementation;
(2) Conduct statewide community outreach and public education;
(3) Develop innovative projects based on demonstrated effectiveness that address domestic and sexual violence;
(4) Provide information and policy advice based on current research and demonstrated effectiveness in Oregon and other states, including successful local strategies; and
(5) Compile, analyze and distribute materials to inform and support statewide coordinated planning. [2001 c.870 §27]
Note: See note under 147.450 (Definitions).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.