Considerations in developing plan
The Department of Justice, in developing the plan under ORS 147.456 (Plan for allocation of funds), shall consider ways to:
(1) Balance funding for intervention, infrastructure and prevention services;
(2) Prioritize services;
(3) Utilize local community plans reflecting local program service needs;
(4) Establish programs and services for victims of both domestic violence and sexual assault;
(5) Establish programs that are culturally specific; and
(6) Ensure that there is a coordinated community response to domestic violence and sexual assault and, to the extent practicable, ensure that domestic violence and sexual assault services are coordinated with other community services. [2001 c.870 §29]
Note: See note under 147.450 (Definitions).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.