Acceptance of funds or property
- • contracts with federal government and others
The Department of Corrections, with the written consent of the Governor, shall:
(1) Accept from the United States of America, or any of its agencies, such funds, equipment and supplies as may be made available to this state to carry out any of the functions of the department and shall enter into such contracts and agreements with the United States, or any of its agencies, as may be necessary, proper and convenient, not contrary to the laws of this state.
(2) Enter into an agreement with the county court or board of county commissioners of any county, or with the governing officials of any municipality of this state having a population of 300,000 or less for the payment by the county or municipality of all or any part of the cost of the performance by the Department of Corrections or State Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision of any parole, post-prison supervision or probation services or of the supervision of any parole, post-prison supervision or probation case arising within the county or municipality.
(3) Accept any grant or donation of land or any gift of money or other valuable thing made to the state to carry out any of the functions of the department.
(4) Enter into an agreement with the county court or board of county commissioners of each county within the boundaries of which the largest part of a city having a population of more than 300,000 is situated for the payment by the county of all or any part of the cost of the performance by the department of all or any part of the responsibility for prisoners transferred to the county by section 13, chapter 633, Oregon Laws 1971. [Amended by 1969 c.597 §112; 1971 c.633 §11; 1973 c.836 §286; 1974 c.36 §4; 1987 c.320 §49; 1989 c.790 §26]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.