Registration of professional fund raising firms required
- • fee
- • renewal
- • notice of change of information
(1) No person shall act as a professional fund raising firm with respect to the solicitation of funds in this state on behalf of any nonprofit organization unless the professional fund raising firm is registered with the Attorney General.
(2) Applications for registration or reregistration shall be in writing, under oath, on a form prescribed by the Attorney General and shall be accompanied by a fee in the amount of $250.
(3) The application shall contain such information as the Attorney General shall require and which is consistent with ORS 128.801 (Definitions for ORS 128.801 to 128.898) to 128.898 (Short title), including:
(a) The address of the principal place of business of the applicant and any local addresses if the principal place of business is not located in the state.
(b) The form of the applicant’s organization.
(c) The names and personal addresses of all principals of the organization, including all officers and all persons who own a 10 percent or more interest in the organization.
(4) Each registration is valid for one year and may be renewed for additional one-year periods upon application to the Attorney General and payment of the registration fee.
(5) The Attorney General shall be notified in writing of any change in the information contained in the application within seven days after the change occurs. [1991 c.532 §17]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.