Definitions for ORS 126.805 to 126.886
(1) Adult means any person who has attained the age of 21 years.
(2) Beneficiary means a person for whose benefit a transfer has been made to a custodian.
(3) Broker means a person lawfully engaged in the business of effecting transactions in securities or commodities for the account of the person or for others.
(4) Conservator means a person appointed or qualified by a court to act as general, limited or temporary guardian of a beneficiarys property or a person legally authorized to perform substantially the same functions.
(5) Court means circuit court.
(6) Custodial property includes:
(b) The income from that interest in property.
(7) Custodian means the person designated as custodian under ORS 126.812 (Nomination of custodian) or a successor or substitute custodian designated under ORS 126.862 (Refusal to serve as custodian).
(8) Financial institution means a financial institution as defined in ORS 706.008 (Additional definitions for Bank Act) or a trust company as defined in ORS 706.008 (Additional definitions for Bank Act).
(9) Legal representative means the personal representative or conservator.
(10) Member of the beneficiarys family means the beneficiarys parent, stepparent, spouse, grandparent, brother, sister, uncle or aunt, whether of the whole blood or the half blood or through legal adoption.
(11) Minor means any person who has not attained the age of 21 years.
(12) Personal representative means an executor, administrator, successor personal representative, or special administrator of a decedents estate or a person legally authorized to perform substantially the same functions.
(13) State includes any state of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and any territory or possession subject to the legislative authority of the United States.
(14) Transfer means a transaction that creates custodial property under ORS 126.832 (Creation and transfer of custodial property).
(16) Trust company means a trust company as defined in ORS 706.008 (Additional definitions for Bank Act). [1959 c.640 §1; 1967 c.300 §1; 1973 c.827 §18; 1981 c.443 §1; 1983 c.457 §1; 1985 c.665 §1; 1997 c.631 §412; 2005 c.349 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information