2015 ORS § 125.845¹
Registration of conservatorship orders
  • fee

If a conservator has been appointed in another state and a petition for a conservatorship order is not pending in this state, the conservator appointed in the other state, after giving notice to the appointing court of an intent to register, may register the conservatorship order in this state by filing as a foreign judgment in a court of this state, in any county in which property belonging to the protected person is located, certified copies of the order and letters of office and of any bond. The person registering the order, and any other person making an appearance in the proceeding, must pay the filing fee established under ORS 21.145 (Simple proceeding filing fee). [2009 c.179 §19; 2011 c.595 §37]

Note: See note under 125.800 (Short title).