Order of payment of expenses and claims
If it is likely that the estate of the protected person will be exhausted before all claims against the estate are paid, the conservator shall give preference in the payment of claims in the following order of priority:
(1) Funds needed for the current care, maintenance and support of the protected person and the dependents of the protected person and claims for the expenses of administration.
(2) Expenses and claims for the care, maintenance and support of the protected person and the dependents of the protected person that are not paid under subsection (1) of this section.
(3) Debts and taxes with preference under federal law.
(4) Taxes with preference under the laws of this state that are due and payable while possession of the estate of the protected person is retained by the conservator.
(5) All other claims against the conservatorship estate. [1995 c.664 §58; 1997 c.717 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.