2015 ORS § 115.185¹
Creditor may obtain order for payment

A creditor whose claim has been allowed or established by summary determination or separate action, and who has not received payment within six months after the date of the first publication of notice to interested persons, may apply to the court for an order directing the personal representative to pay the claim to the extent that funds of the estate are available for that payment. [1969 c.591 §158]