2017 ORS 110.641¹
Procedure to modify foreign child support order

A party or support enforcement agency seeking to modify, or to modify and enforce, a foreign child support order not under the Convention may register that order in this state under ORS 110.605 (Registration of order for enforcement) to 110.623 (Effect of confirmation of order) if the order has not been registered. A petition for modification may be filed at the same time as a request for registration or at another time. The petition must specify the grounds for modification. [2015 c.298 §61]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 110—Uniform Interstate Family Support Act, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors110.­html (2017) (last ac­cessed Mar. 30, 2018).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.