2017 ORS 110.601¹
Contest by obligor

(1) An obligor may contest the validity or enforcement of an income withholding order issued in another state and received directly by an employer in this state by registering the order in a tribunal of this state and filing a contest to that order as provided in ORS 110.605 (Registration of order for enforcement) to 110.641 (Procedure to modify foreign child support order) or otherwise contesting the order in the same manner as if the order had been issued by a tribunal of this state.

(2) The obligor shall give notice of the contest to:

(a) A support enforcement agency providing services to the obligee;

(b) Each employer that has directly received an income withholding order relating to the obligor; and

(c) The person designated to receive payments in the income withholding order or, if no person is designated, to the obligee. [2015 c.298 §44]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 110—Uniform Interstate Family Support Act, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­ors/­ors110.­html (2017) (last ac­cessed Mar. 30, 2018).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.