Receipt and disbursement of payments
- • redirection of nonresident payments
- • receipt of payments from another state
(1) A support enforcement agency or tribunal of this state shall disburse promptly any amounts received pursuant to a support order as directed by the order. The agency or tribunal shall furnish to a requesting party or tribunal of another state or a foreign country a certified statement by the custodian of the record of the amounts and dates of all payments received.
(2) If neither the obligor nor the obligee who is an individual nor the child resides in this state, upon request from the support enforcement agency of this state or another state, the support enforcement agency of this state or a tribunal of this state shall:
(a) Direct that the support payment be made to the support enforcement agency in the state in which the obligee is receiving services; and
(b) Issue and send to the obligor’s employer a conforming income withholding order or an administrative notice of change of payee reflecting the redirected payments.
(3) The support enforcement agency of this state receiving redirected payments from another state pursuant to a law similar to subsection (2) of this section shall furnish to a requesting party or tribunal of the other state a certified statement by the custodian of the record of the amount and dates of all payments received. [2015 c.298 §36]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.