Conditions for summary dissolution procedure
A marriage may be dissolved by the summary dissolution procedure specified in this section and ORS 107.490 (Commencement of proceeding) when all of the following conditions exist at the time the proceeding is commenced:
(1) The jurisdictional requirements of ORS 107.025 (Irreconcilable differences as grounds for dissolution or separation) and 107.075 (Residence requirements) are met.
(2)(a) There are no minor children born to the parties or adopted by the parties during the marriage;
(b) There are no children over age 18 attending school, as described in ORS 107.108 (Support or maintenance for child attending school), either born to the parties or adopted by the parties during the marriage;
(c) There are no minor children born to or adopted by the parties prior to the marriage; and
(d) Neither spouse is now pregnant.
(3) The marriage is not more than 10 years in duration.
(4) Neither party has any interest in real property wherever situated.
(5) There are no unpaid obligations in excess of $15,000 incurred by either or both of the parties from the date of the marriage.
(6) The total aggregate fair market value of personal property assets in which either of the parties has any interest, excluding all encumbrances, is less than $30,000.
(7) The petitioner waives any right to spousal support.
(8) The petitioner waives any rights to pendente lite orders except those pursuant to ORS 107.700 (Short title) to 107.735 (Duties of State Court Administrator) or 124.005 (Definitions for ORS 124.005 to 124.040) to 124.040 (Short title).
(9) The petitioner knows of no other pending domestic relations suits involving the marriage in this or any other state. [1983 c.692 §1; 1985 c.610 §12; 1995 c.666 §17; 1997 c.704 §53; 2007 c.11 §3; 2007 c.22 §4; 2015 c.629 §13]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information