2015 ORS § 107.465¹
Conversion of judgment of separation into judgment of dissolution

(1) Upon motion of a party for an order to show cause why a judgment of separation should not be converted to a judgment of dissolution and after service of notice to the other party at least 30 days before the scheduled hearing, the court may, within two years after the entry of a judgment of separation, convert a judgment of separation into a judgment of dissolution of the marriage. The other party may file a written consent to conversion and waiver of the hearing at any time before the hearing. A supplemental judgment of dissolution entered under this section does not set aside, alter or modify any part of the judgment of separation that has created or granted rights that have vested.

(2) Nothing in this section is intended to prevent either party to a judgment of separation from commencing at any time in the manner required by law a suit for dissolution of the marriage. [1973 c.502 §16; 1999 c.569 §5; 2003 c.576 §127]