2015 ORS § 107.415¹
Notice of change of status of child
  • effect of failure to give notice

(1) If a party is required by a judgment of a court in a domestic relations suit, as defined in ORS 107.510 (Definitions for ORS 107.510 to 107.610), to contribute to the support, nurture or education of a minor child while the other party has custody thereof, the custodial parent shall notify the party contributing such money when the minor child receives income from the gainful employment of the child, or is married or enters the military service.

(2) Any custodial parent who does not provide notice, as required by subsection (1) of this section may be required by the court to make restitution to the contributing party of any money paid, as required by the judgment. The court may enter a supplemental judgment or satisfy all or part of the support award to accomplish the restitution. [1971 c.314 §1; 2003 c.576 §120]