Definitions for ORS 105.672 to 105.696
(a) Means the admission price or fee requested or expected by an owner in return for granting permission for a person to enter or go upon the owners land.
(b) Does not mean any amount received from a public body in return for granting permission for the public to enter or go upon the owners land.
(c) Does not include the fee for a winter recreation parking permit or any other parking fee of $15 or less per day.
(2) Harvest has that meaning given in ORS 164.813 (Unlawful cutting and transport of special forest products).
(3) Land includes all real property, whether publicly or privately owned.
(4) Owner means:
(a) The possessor of any interest in any land, including but not limited to the holder of any legal or equitable title, a tenant, a lessee, an occupant, the holder of an easement, the holder of a right of way or a person in possession of the land;
(b) An officer, employee, volunteer or agent of a person described in paragraph (a) of this subsection, while acting within the scope of assigned duties; and
(c) A director, partner, general partner, shareholder, limited liability company member, limited liability partner or limited partner of a person described in paragraph (a) of this subsection.
(5) Recreational purposes includes, but is not limited to, outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, swimming, boating, camping, picnicking, hiking, nature study, outdoor educational activities, waterskiing, winter sports, viewing or enjoying historical, archaeological, scenic or scientific sites or volunteering for any public purpose project.
(6) Special forest products has that meaning given in ORS 164.813 (Unlawful cutting and transport of special forest products).
(7) Woodcutting means the cutting or removal of wood from land by an individual who has obtained permission from the owner of the land to cut or remove wood. [1995 c.456 §1; 2007 c.372 §1; 2009 c.532 §1; 2010 c.52 §1; 2017 c.449 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information