Form of complaint if ORS chapter 90 does not apply
For a complaint described in ORS 105.123 (Complaint), if ORS chapter 90 does not apply to the premises:
(1) The complaint must be in substantially the following form and be available from the clerk of the court:
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT
FOR THE COUNTY OF
1. Defendant is in possession of the following premises:
2. Defendant entered upon the premises with force or is unlawfully holding the premises with force.
3. Plaintiff is entitled to possession of the premises, because:
_____ 30-day notice (month-to-month
_____ 30-day notice (cause)
_____ Notice to bona fide tenants after
foreclosure sale or termination of
fixed term tenancy after foreclosure
sale. ORS 86.782 (Sale of property) (6)(c).
_____ Other notice (explain) ________
_____ No notice (explain) _________
A COPY OF ANY NOTICE RELIED UPON IS ATTACHED
Wherefore, plaintiff prays for possession of the premises, costs and disbursements and attorney fees, if applicable.
(2) A copy of the notice relied upon, if any, must be attached to the complaint. [2001 c.596 §6 (105.123 (Complaint), 105.124 (Form of complaint if ORS chapter 90 applies) and 105.126 (Form of complaint if ORS chapter 90 does not apply) enacted in lieu of 105.125); 2003 c.378 §20; 2011 c.510 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.