2015 ORS § 105.110¹
Action for forcible entry or wrongful detainer

When a forcible entry is made upon any premises, or when an entry is made in a peaceable manner and possession is held by force, the person entitled to the premises may maintain in the county where the property is situated an action to recover the possession of the premises in the circuit court or before any justice of the peace of the county. [Amended by 1985 c.241 §1; 1995 c.658 §68]