- • notice of meeting for formation
A transitional committee shall be established as provided in this section in a single stage condominium consisting of at least 20 units and in a staged or flexible condominium if the number of units which the declarant may submit to the provisions of this chapter under ORS 100.125 (Annexation of additional property) or 100.150 (Declarants options until termination date) totals at least 20.
(1) Unless the turnover meeting has been held, the declarant shall call a meeting of the unit owners for the purpose of forming a transitional committee in accordance with the bylaws of the condominium. The declarant shall call such meeting:
(a) In a single stage condominium, within 60 days of conveyance to persons other than the declarant of 50 percent of the units.
(b) In a staged or flexible condominium, within 60 days of conveyance to persons other than the declarant of 50 percent of the total number of units which the declarant may submit to the provisions of this chapter under ORS 100.125 (Annexation of additional property) or 100.150 (Declarants options until termination date).
(2) The transitional committee shall be advisory only and shall consist of two or more members selected by unit owners other than the declarant and may include not more than one representative of the declarant. The members shall serve until the turnover meeting. The function of the committee shall be that of enabling ease of transition from control of the administration of the association of unit owners by the declarant to control by the unit owners. The committee shall have access to the information, documents and records which the declarant must turn over to the unit owners under ORS 100.210 (Turnover meeting) (5).
(3) The declarant shall give notice of the meeting required under subsection (1) of this section in accordance with the bylaws of the condominium to each unit owner at least seven but not more than 50 days prior to the meeting. The notice shall state the purpose of the meeting and the time and place where it is to be held.
(4) If the meeting required under subsection (1) of this section is not called by the declarant within the time specified, the meeting may be called and notice given by a unit owner.
(5) If the owners other than the declarant do not select members for the committee under subsection (2) of this section, the declarant shall have no further responsibility to form the committee. [Formerly 94.084]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information