approved college or university

  • "Approved college or university" means any college or university offering a full-time resident program of study in speech-language pathology or audiology leading to a master's degree or equivalent, the program having been fully accredited or conditionally approved by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, or its successor agency, or having been otherwise determined by the State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology to meet the association standards as specifically incorporated into board rules.

    Oregon Legislature 1