2015 ORS § 93.949¹
URPTDA 2. Definitions
(1) Beneficiary means a person that receives property under a transfer on death deed.
(2) Designated beneficiary means a person designated to receive property in a transfer on death deed.
(3) Joint owner means a joint tenant, a tenant by the entirety and any other co-owner of property that is held in a manner that entitles one or more of the owners to ownership of the whole of the property upon the death of one or more of the other owners.
(4) Person means an individual, corporation, business trust, personal representative, trustee, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, public corporation, government or governmental subdivision, agency or instrumentality or any other legal or commercial entity.
(5) Property means an interest in real property located in this state.
(6) Transfer on death deed means a deed that conveys property to a designated beneficiary at the transferors death.
(7) Transferor means an individual who makes a transfer on death deed. [2011 c.212 §2]
Note: See note under 93.948 (URPTDA 1. Short title).